From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Basic Install steps
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:46:10 GMT
Hi Malini,

Let me try to understand by rephrasing your question:

You're trying to build Cactus from its sources? Right? And you're
missing some jars required for building Cactus?

If you're new to Cactus, I'd suggest you grab a *binary* version of
Cactus instead of building it from sources. It'll be much easier.

Now, that said, if you still wish to build cactus from its sources, I'd
recommend reading
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/participating/howto_build.html

Thanks
-Vincent