From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse Plugin Question
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:58:00 GMT
Hi Josh,

No. It is started automatically by the plugin.

> Also, when I looked at my Cactus container preferences
> in Eclipse, it had Jetty checked and it says that the
> location of the jetty.xml file is src/webapp/jetty.xml
> Question is, what is that path relative to?  is it my
> Jetty installation?

Nope. It's the path relative to your Eclipse project. However it's
optional and is used to customize Jetty.

Have you checked the webapp plugin properties?
(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/eclipse/webapp_plugin.html
). In there you'll find the path to your web.xml file.

You need to have a web.xml file containing the Cactus redirector (in the
current version of the plugin, it is not added automatically).

Can you also check your eclipse workspace log file (it's located in
ECLIPSE_HOME/workspace/.metadata/.log).

Thanks
-Vincent