From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Running Cactus Test In Debugger?
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:33:59 GMT
Hi Josh,

Yes, just do it the same way as you debug any server side code running
in your container (either by starting your container from the IDE in
debug mode or by attaching a debug session to a running JVM). That said,
why don't you write some focused unit tests? That should eliminate your
need for debugging.

Thanks
-Vincent