From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: sample cactus maven application
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:39:12 GMT
Hi Stephane,

etc).

It does, but that's not in released version yet. You'll have to use a
nightly build version (which I can put online tonight or tomorrow) or
you'll need to build it from CVS-
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-cactus/integration/maven/
(quite simple to do - let me know if you're interested in doing this,
I'll give you the details).

> also heard that the pure ant version does provide that kind of
features.
> Is
> there somewhere a sample of such usage in maven (using a customized
maven
> goal in maven.xml I assume).

Yep, inside the plugin itself :-)

> The purpose being:
>
> # Build the ear with the dependency having ear.bundle or other set to
true
> # Deploys the ear
> # Run the tests
> # Undeploy
>
> (Well exactly what maven cacuts plugin provide for war application.
>
> Any link or tutorial is really appreciated.

Yep, it's supported. There's even a sample that show how to use it. The
sample is located here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-cactus/integration/maven/sampl
es/ejb/

BTW, the Cactus plugin for Maven is now part of the Cactus project. Thus
the best is probably to continue this discussion on the cactus list.

Thanks
-Vincent