From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Cactus 12-1.5rc1 & Weblogic 6.1
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:39:45 GMT

ok

> First I will try with JBoss 3.0.x then port to Weblogic 6.1, do you
think
> maybe it is a Weblogic 6.1 specific problem ? I know there were some
> classloader problems with Weblogic 6.1 and I am not sure that my
Service
> Pack level fixes them. A clean machine will help me besure of my
> environment.

Starting with JBoss 3.x is a good idea. I have not tried Cactus with WL
6.x for a long time since it is no longer available as a download from
BEA...

> This is the  first message I have received from the Cactus mailing
list,
> are
> we the only subscribers ?

Not really, there are 331 subscribers to cactus-user as of today... :-)

Let me know if you need help,

Thanks
-Vincent

> Thanks for the response
> Martin Newstead
>

> >From: "Vincent Massol" <vmassol@pivolis.com>
> >To: "'Cactus Users List'" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> >CC: <skankmartin@hotmail.com>
> >Subject: RE: Cactus 12-1.5rc1 & Weblogic 6.1
> >Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:51:18 +0100
> >
> >Hi Martin,
> >
> >Have you solved your issue?
> >
> >Thanks
> >-Vincent

JUnit in
> > > Action and the Cactus docs to build a simple demo web app using
the
> > > cactify
> > > ant task containing a test for one of my server side components.
The
> >four
> > > jars required by cactus are in WEB-INF/lib and my test case under
> > > WEB-INF/classes. The war deploys OK in Weblogic, in the console I
can
> >see
> > > the ServletRedirector servlet.
> > >
> > > When I run a test using the cactus task (& when I paste the URL
into a
> > > browser) I get the following message in my weblogic console
> > >
> > > javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet class:
> > > 'org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector' cou
> > > ld not be loaded - the requested  class wasn't found in the
classpath:
> > > 'C:\bea\wlserver6.1\config\m
> > >

>y21domain\applications\.wlnotdelete\wl_comp9819.war;C:\bea\wlserver6.1\
> >on
> > > fig\my21domain\applicatio
> > > ns\.wlnotdelete\WEB-
> > >

>INF\_tmp_war_myserver_myserver_TestWebClient\cls9820.jar;C:\bea\wlserve
> >6.
> > > 1\con
> > > fig\my21domain\applications\.wlnotdelete\WEB-
> > > INF\_tmp_war_myserver_myserver_TestWebClient'
> > >
> > > Seems it can't find the cactus jar containing
ServletTestRedirector,