From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: cactus maven plugin and resources
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:06:56 GMT

Ok here are the steps to perform (not real easy for now as we haven't
yet integrated the maven plugin properly in the overall build):

- go in jakarta-cactus/framework and type "ant dist"
- go in jakarta-cactus/integration/ant and type "ant dist"
- copy and rename the generated 2 jars into your local Maven repository
(in [repository]/cactus/jars. Name them cactus-13-1.6dev.jar and
cactus-ant-13-1.6dev.jar.
- go in jakarta-cactus/integration/maven and type "maven plugin:install"

You can now use the Maven plugin for Cactus.

Thanks
-Vincent

cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org