From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Cactus 1.5 and WebRequest.addCookie(String, String) ?
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:06:40 GMT
Hi Geert,

Your problem seems to come from HttpClient. They were some bugs which
they have fixed in their RC2 version. I guess you could try to use the
same httplient jar that you were previously using (not sure if there are
incompatibilities or not). Alternatively, I would recommend sending an
email to the commons-httpclient-dev mailing list, asking them for help.
They're very reactive and should be able to help you in a snap.

Thanks
-Vincent

http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg04183.html