From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: cactus maven plugin and resources
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:10:51 GMT
Hi Keith,

I've just added basic logging support to the Cactus plugin for you :-)

The changes are in CVS HEAD for now (I'm doing a nightly build which
should be ready in about 1 hour).

You have to specify 2 properties: cactus.logging.config.client and
cactus.logging.config.server. They need to point to logging properties
files. I've attached 2 examples (you'll need to replace the @target.dir@
by the real location).

I haven't tested it yet. I'd be happy if you could verify if it works.

Thanks
-Vincent