From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: cactus ant task on existing container ?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:22:57 GMT

strange. BTW, the error seems to happen in your own code:

org.appfuse.webapp.action.LoginServletTest.beginFormAuthentication(Login
ServletTest.java:84)

Can you have a look at line 84 to see what is causing the error?

Thanks
-Vincent

> > Could you also try to rebuild completely your application
> > using the new Cactus you've downloaded?
> >
> > BTW, are you using the
> > http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2004-01-16
> > / build? If not, could you use this one instead of the one
> > from the 15th? That's because Chris reminded me that Tomcat
> > 5.x worked differently and did not support putting the
> > context xml file in webapps. Thus I made more modifications
> > to the code this morning.
>
> Yeah, I'm using 20040116.  I undeployed and rebuilt everything and
still
> got this error.  Do I have to specify a path to my context.xml - or
will
> it look in $CATALINA_HOME/webapps?
>

> > Thanks
> > -Vincent

testFormAuthentication(org.appfuse.webapp.action.LoginServletTest):

cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org