From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Using cactus with junit tests and ant on existing and running container.
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:46:14 GMT

Oh ok. I thought you wanted to automate the whole process. Any reason
you don't want? The not-so-nice-thing with your setup/approach is that
you're going to be "polluting" your runtime application with
Cactus-specific stuff (jars in lib/, extra config in web.xml, etc).

> Is it possible to use <cactus> without war and without <cactifywar>
called
> before? Docs says: no.

no :-)

Simply use the <junit> task as you've done.

Now, if you would like us to help you, youneed to show us what your
problem is. You just mention in your email that you get a NCDFE. Can you
show the stack trace?

Thanks
-Vincent