From "chille.de" <tho...@chille.de>
Subject RE: Eclipse Plugin Question
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:00:14 GMT
Hi vincent,

i think that i have the same problems like josh pointed out before.

I am also using the web.xml taken from the conf-folder, but i think this is
not necessary because it will be merged into the web.xml-file of the webapp
to be tested. See script/build-share.xml#cactus.war.

I use the latest nightly build.

My Testresults are:

1.
I can say, if the jetty-box in the Cactus-Container-Setup if unchecked, the
the class
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask will not be found. Even if
the cactus-ant-1.6dev20040111.jar is in the Ant-classpath defined or not

2.
If i try to use the jetty-container, i will get no connection:

3.
If i start the tomcat-container by my own i get this exceptions:
org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test
results at [http://localhost:8080/ecs2/ServletRedirector]
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ParsingException: Not a valid response
[404 /ecs2/ServletRedirector]

If you have any suggestions how i can solve this problem, me and my boss
will be really happy ;)

regards
thomas