From "Matt Raible" <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject RE: cactus ant task on existing container ?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:13:54 GMT
Vincent,

Regarding the enhancement you added to check for context.xml in the
webapps folder:

> ok. I've implemented and committed it. I'm currently running a full
> build now which I'll upload in the nightly build area. It would be
cool
> if you could test it though... :-)

I tried it (and added output to my task to supress logging - thanks!)
and found some strange errors:

   [cactus] Testcase:
testFormAuthentication(org.appfuse.webapp.action.LoginServletTest):
Caus
ed an ERROR
   [cactus] null
   [cactus] java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
   [cactus]     at
org.appfuse.webapp.action.LoginServletTest.beginFormAuthentication(Login
ServletTe
st.java:84)
   [cactus]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
   [cactus]     at
a:39)
   [cactus]     at
Impl.java
:25)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.callGenericBeginM
ethod(Cli
entTestCaseCaller.java:436)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.callBeginMethod_a
roundBody
0(ClientTestCaseCaller.java:237)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.callBeginMethod_a
roundBody
1$advice(ClientTestCaseCaller.java:158)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.callBeginMethod(C
lientTest
CaseCaller.java)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.runTest(ClientTes
tCaseCall
er.java:186)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBareClient(AbstractCactusTes
tCase.jav
a:244)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBare(AbstractCactusTestCase.
java:162)

   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusTask.executeInContainer(CactusTa
sk.java:4
89)
   [cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusTask.execute(CactusTask.java:253
)