From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Cactus Eclipse plugin is broken!
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:32:17 GMT

What we refer to the new ant integration is actually the 3 Ant tasks:
<runservertests>, <cactus> and <cactifywar> + the classes that these
tasks are calling. These classes are pure java beans and they form an
API which can be called directly by other tools (like the Eclipse
plugin). There is no special doc on this API yet apart from the javadoc
and source code.

Let me know if you need any guidance. I'll answer what I can.

Are you interested in helping out? That would be cool :-)

Thanks
-Vincent

> thanks!
> ~mark