From Amrendra Kumar <kamre...@in.ibm.com>
Subject cactus framework integration with WSAD 5.1
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:53:33 GMT

hi ,
  I am new to cactus framework...I referred this site

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0206_wosnick/wosnick.html#download

but everywhere they mentioned zip file called  HelloWorldCactus.zip and
unfortunately when i clicks it says no downloadable files are available. If
somebody has already this zip file , could you please send me or any
example where it talks abt cactus and WSAD

 Thanks,
 Amar