From Ganesh_Navs...@magicsoftware.com
Subject RE: Needed: Cactus Plugins for Eclipes 2.1.0 RC2
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:07:17 GMT

Hi,
       Thanks for the reply. As per your suggestion i have downloaded the
zip file
        jakarta-cactus-eclipse-runner-13-1.6dev-20031029.zip  And after
unzipping it
i have copied the folder 'org.apache.cactus.eclipse.runner_1.6dev-20031029'
plugins folder of Eclipes. Then restarted the Eclipes. Still it does not
show the option in window -> Preferences. So does any other setting is
required for the setup of plugin. Because with the above effort it is not
working. Please send me reply regarding this. I will be very happy to
receive your help.

Thanking You.
Regards
Ganesh.