From "shivan" <bhut...@comcast.net>
Subject cactus in testing web services?
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 03:36:56 GMT
Hi,
i am new to cactus. Is anyone using it in web services testing?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff_Mychasiw@nlgroup.ca [mailto:Jeff_Mychasiw@nlgroup.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 3:39 PM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Re: Odd output with servlet redirector and assert

Thanks JB and Vincent,

I see why the patch was implemented, due large strings.

I assume that this will only hold true for Strings.
I must admit that the line of output
expected:<...e> but was:<...>
 is not all that intuitive at first.

Without knowing the previous facts, it seems that it would be nice to have
this type of functionality optional.
There are many times when I am comparing small strings and would like to
see the expected and actual.

Anyway now I know how it works, I can be sure to include some logging when
I need it.

Thank again.

"J. B. Rainsberger" <jbrains@rogers.com> on 12/23/2003 05:01:44 PM

Please respond to "Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>