From "Magnus Mickelsson" <magnus.mickels...@telia.com>
Subject SV: Log4j Logger not found
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:26:06 GMT
Hi Josiah,

Sort of. Cactus-, Commons-, JUnit- and Log4j-version matches. I used Ant
version 1.5.1 and the Tomcat included in JBoss 3.2.2.

> b) has run into the problem specifying log4j that I have, and

I did run into a similar problem once, under special circumstances.

It was only when I tried to use the GUI JUnit runner from within IntelliJ,
but that seems to be a known JUnit error, and not a Cactus issue. See
http://www.relevancellc.com/halloway/weblog/2003/07/14/2.html ...

Perhaps the explanation there, and the JUnit FAQ might help you on your
way...

> c) has succeeded in getting log4j logging

Yep, using either Ant, or the text JUnit runner from within the IDE.

HTH,
Magnus
---