From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: HTTPs support
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:16:26 GMT
Am 12.12.2003 um 11:01 schrieb Madhavi Kargudri:
> I would like to know whether cactus supports the HTTPS
> protocol.

No, Cactus doesn't support HTTPS. The reason is that we don't think
it's necessary. Whether you use HTTP or HTTPS should be transparent to
the tested code. And you should run the tests in a test environment
anyway, which doesn't necessarily need to be HTTPS just because the
production environment is. Of course, if you have good arguments for
HTTPS support and a patch, we might change our collective mind :-)

Cheers,
   Chris

--
Christopher Lenz