From Srinivasa R Kakumanu <skakum...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cactus framework integration with WSAD 5.1
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2003 04:27:14 GMT
Here is how you do it:

- first you need to configure cactus to work with WAS 5.1. follow the link below that will
explain how to configure.

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/howto_config.html

- you can try this link to download the zip file

http://www7.software.ibm.com/vadd-bin/httpdl?1/vadc/wsdd/techjournal/0206_wosnick/HelloWorldCactus.zip

but this link only gives you example how to test EJB.

- If you want to test a servlet follow this link
http://strutstestcase.sourceforge.net/

this link gives you a good example how to test a servlet using Mock Object approach.

- you might need to include another jar file, strutstest-2.0.0 in your classpath. You will
find a link from above website to download this jar file.

Hope this helps.

- Srini

Amrendra Kumar <kamrendr@in.ibm.com> wrote:

hi ,
I am new to cactus framework...I referred this site

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0206_wosnick/wosnick.html#download

but everywhere they mentioned zip file called HelloWorldCactus.zip and
unfortunately when i clicks it says no downloadable files are available. If
somebody has already this zip file , could you please send me or any
example where it talks abt cactus and WSAD

Thanks,
Amar