From Siamack <safam...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: Cactus Testing WAS 5.1
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:21:09 GMT

I was facing the similar situation. But it seems this mailing list deals with every webcontainer
except WAS !!!! . I finally gave up as almost all my emails with regard to this subject went
unanswered.

What is really amazing is the IBM donated eclipse to java comunity and the cactus runner that
is made for eclipse supports all containers except the very WAS !!! . I really hope you find
your answers. If you get any clue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

regards,

Srinivasa R Kakumanu <skakumanu@yahoo.com> wrote:

Srinivasa R Kakumanu wrote:Hello,

I am looking for some help in terms of Tutorial (step-by-step) on Testing Struts Actions,
Forms and JSP using CACTUS in WAS 5.1. I am kind of new to using CACTUS Testscripts.

I gone through Jakarta Mail list but there was no clear tutorial I found. IBM site has an
article but they only show tutorial for testing EJBs in WAS 5.1 and CACTUS.

Can someone help me out here please?

Thanks,
Srinivasa