From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject Servlet code reads InputStream instead of reading parameters, how do I set data in stream?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:18:12 GMT
Most of the servlets I've built Cactus tests for were reading either GET
or POST parameters.  It was obvious how to set the parameters in the
test that are read in the servlet.  I'm now trying to write a test for a
servlet that just reads the inputstream of the request.  I don't see how
in the WebRequest or HttpServletRequestWrapper classes how I wrote a
string to the stream that will be read in the InputStream.

I'm using Cactus-13-1.4.1.  I'm not ready to upgrade to 1.5 (unless, of
course, I can't do this in 1.4.1).