From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Cactus Testing WAS 5.1
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:50:10 GMT

If you want to get 24/7 personal support, contact me directly and I can
draw up a contract for you. Otherwise, do as everyone does: participate
and stop whining. Once you participate and help others you'll see that
others are more likely to help you. If Cactus doesn't fit your need,
please don't use it.

> What is really amazing is the IBM donated eclipse to java comunity and
the
> cactus runner that is made for eclipse supports all containers except
the
> very WAS !!! .

Sorry but I don't see the relationship between Eclipse and WAS nor the
relationship between Cactus and IBM.

If you really want to see WAS natively supported in Cactus (it is
already supported in the sense that nothing prevents you from using
Cactus with WAS), you have 2 options:
- pay us for implementing it
- send a patch

Whining won't help unfortunately...

Thanks
-Vincent

>I really hope you find your answers. If you get any clue,
> please do not hesitate to let me know.
>
> regards,
>
> Srinivasa R Kakumanu <skakumanu@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> Srinivasa R Kakumanu wrote:Hello,
>
> I am looking for some help in terms of Tutorial (step-by-step) on
Testing