From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Cactus and Ant
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:03:28 GMT

I've just checked the source code and the code seems correct.

    public void shutDownContainer() throws IllegalStateException
    {
[...]
        // Don't shut down a container that has not been started by us
        if (this.alreadyRunning)
        {
            return;
        }
[...]

However, it might be a bug. To verify this, could you please run in
debug mode (ant -debug) and show us the console output?

> Cactus task need a cactified .war ! How can I use a
> normal .war ? Require lib(s) are already included in
> the lib directory of my server.

This is no a supported use case for <cactus>. Why don’t you want to
include the libs in your war? I really believe it'll be simpler for you
if you follow the typical scenario of <cactifywar>, <cactus>.

Is there something you don't like there?

Thanks
-Vincent