From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Needed: Cactus Plugins for Eclipes 2.1 RC2
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:04:54 GMT
Hi Ganesh,

The plugin is not in a good shape at this stage. However, it should work
for basic use cases with Jetty (not sure it works with other
containers). The latest nightly build is for the eclipse plugin is
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2003-10-29-manual/.

What is not working for you?

Thanks
-Vincent