From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: cactus in testing web services?
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:59:14 GMT
Hi Shivan,

Cactus can be used to unit test (i.e. test at the level of the code
methods) any code that uses the Servlet API, JSP/Taglib API, Filter API
or EJB API. Thus the answer to your question is probably "yes"! :-)

Now, tell us what do you wish to test and we'll be able to tell you if
Cactus is the right tool or not.

Thanks
-Vincent