From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Cactus: multiple beginXXX(WebRequest) methods a YYYTestCase derivation
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:39:24 GMT
Hi Tom,

A cactus test (XXX) is made of:

A beginXXX method (optional)
A testXXX method (mandatory, as in JUnit)
An endXXX method (optional)

Cactus only calls beginXXX and endXXX if it can find a test, i.e. a
testXXX method.

Thanks
-Vincent

PS: I'm sending the answer to the cactus mailing list as this is the
place to ask any question about Cactus. If you have specific questions
about JUnit in Action code, you can also use the junitbook mailing list
on http://junitbook.sf.net (this site is used to discuss the book's code
which has been open-sourced). For question about the book itself, please
use the Manning forum on http://manning.com/massol/. Yeah, I know, there
are lots of places... ;-)

Thanks
-Vincent