From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: Integration strategies for canoo webtest?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:14:13 GMT
I looked at this a while ago, just never got around to implementing it..  To
me, it didn't seem too hard, and would really be helpful.  I want to run
webtests as part of my build, so, since cactus is easy to integrate into
builds, have cactus start up the server and run everything in webtest
against localhost.

Good luck!
Eric