From neelima.p.an...@verizon.com
Subject unable to run cactus samples
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:13:55 GMT
Hi,
 I have downloaded the Cactus ditribution and have tried many different
thing to run the samples.. I finally go it to compile and build the war.
However it failed saying it wasn't able to locate the servletRedirector. I
am trying this for the first time and I am sure I have missed something in
one of the property files. I would greatly appreciate any help in setting
these configurations correctly. [ build.properties, cactus.properties,
web.xml...etc]
I am not even sure what among these need to be configred to be able to run
the samples.  or even if running these samples is a good way of
understanding how to write Cactus tests.
Any help/advice is welcome.

Thanks,
NP