From neelima.p.an...@verizon.com
Subject Re: unable to run cactus samples
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:03:47 GMT

Mark.. I am not using Ant tasks.. at least not yet.. I plan to though. I
did read abt Wl 6.1 not being supported/tested.. and I plan to move on to
the new release next week.

I've been following the discussions here closely and I understand that the
documentation has improved.. I shall come back to you with question when I
get started with the new cactus release. I did want to know if the new
release will work fine, if we were to use the hot-deploy feature in
weblogic 7? We have  a roadmap to migrate to wl 7 soon .

Thanks
Neelima

                      "Mark Lybarger"

                      <marklybarger@wideop        To:       "Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      enwest.com>                 cc:

                                                  Subject:  Re: unable to run cactus samples

                      11/26/2003 11:03 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Cactus Users List"

Neelima,

Are you using the ant integration? If so, it would help if you could
post your ant tasks your using.

~mark