From "Neil Canham" <n...@knowsense.co.uk>
Subject RE: Cactus 1.5 rc1 and WebSphere Studio client-server classpath issues
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:28:11 GMT
So are you saying that it is working fine with the TestCases in the Web
Project (presumably in WEB-INF\classes)?  If so what jars do you have on the
server?

regards
Neil C

-----Original Message-----
From: Masoud, Muhi (LNG-DAY) [mailto:muhi.masoud@lexisnexis.com]
Sent: 17 November 2003 18:23
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: Cactus 1.5 rc1 and WebSphere Studio client-server classpath
issues

the way I have my web app set up is
is just like yours using cactus 1.5-beta1
all the jars are under WEB-INF\lib
the only think that I have under my server classpath is my test classes
except I have my TestCases in the web Project
but it can't fined my test classes
I tried to put the test classes under WEB-INF/lib
no luck all I get is
[Servlet Error]-[Failed to load test suite [TestSampleServlet], Reason is
[Class not found &quot;TestSampleServlet&quot;]]:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Failed to load test suite
[TestSampleServlet], Reason is [Class not found "TestSampleServlet"]