From Mark Lybarger <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject RE: Automated cactus generation tool (was RE: RE: Good bye Tarek (was RE: REPOST: RE: Authentication Failure --> Problem Found))
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:06:46 GMT
Martin,

I'm not sure I follow you here.  Could you be a little more explicit in your
example?

Why does a bean have to be configured to handle a test suite? Isn't testing
the other way around?  You write a test to test the bean?

Why do you need a different test case for a different JNDI name on a bean?
Your test case is testing the remote interface to your bean (and ultimately
the bean functionality).

What do you mean by data driven test case generation (earlier post)?  Do you
have an example of something else that does what you're after, or something
that's similar to what you're after?

---