From Mark Lybarger <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject RE: Automated cactus generation tool (was RE: RE: Good bye Tarek (was RE: REPOST: RE: Authentication Failure --> Problem Found))
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:49:04 GMT
I think this does seem like a decent idea for the eclipse plugin to handle.
Eclipse allows creating a new junit test case, and about the only other
thing a cactus plugin would need is the jndi name of the bean.  Given that,
it could possibly create even a sample test case just to get something
running.

---