From Matt Raible <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: Strange Error when invoking Cactus tests
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:00:45 GMT

On Nov 29, 2003, at 12:32 PM, Vincent Massol wrote:
> [...]

I stepped away from this for an hour or so and thought to myself - it's
*got* to be something simple.  So I took your gents advice and ensured
that this .properties file was where I expected it to be - and NOPE, it
wasn't there!

What was happening (why it was working sometimes, but not others) was
that a prior test was putting it there.  Oh well, now to figure out the
cleanest way to do this.

Thanks for the clue,

Matt