From "David Lemieux (QC/EMC)" <David.Lemi...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Every failure leads to an error
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 13:01:15 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for checking on my problem.

I was calling a SessionBean in other test in the same class. Maybe that's it.
I stripped everything that might be useful.
Here is the whole file.

I deleted everything matching *log* in my server directory before deploying the app.
Here are included everything matching *log* after I ran this single test.
If there is supposed to be anything else, I don't know where to find it.

/*****************************************/
package YYYY.applications.sampleapplication;

import junit.framework.AssertionFailedError;
import junit.framework.Test;

import org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase;
import org.apache.cactus.ServletTestSuite;

public class TestHello extends ServletTestCase{

	public TestHello(String theName){
		super(theName);
	}

	//	For the test to be executable
	public static void main(String[] theArgs){
		junit.swingui.TestRunner.main(new String[] {TestHello.class.getName()});
	}

	public static Test suite(){
		ServletTestSuite suite = new ServletTestSuite();
		suite.addTestSuite(TestHello.class);
		return suite;
	}

	public void testShouldNotBeSuccess(){
			assertTrue("This was predictable",false);
	}
}
/*****************************************/

Session bean code :
I don't see anything that could match the server side output, but... maybe in the generated
classes
/*****************************************/
public class HelloEJBBean implements SessionBean {
	// The current counter is our conversational state.
	public String message;
	//
	// Business methods
	//

	/**
	* Counts up
	*/
	public String sayHello() {

		return message;
	}

	public String getName(){
		String Name="David";

		return Name;
	}
	//
	// EJB-required methods
	//
	public void ejbCreate() throws CreateException {
		this.message = "Hi, what is your name?";
//		System.out.println("ejbCreate()");
	}
	public void ejbRemove() {
//		System.out.println("ejbRemove()");
	}
	public void ejbActivate() {
//		System.out.println("ejbActivate()");
	}
	public void ejbPassivate() {
//		System.out.println("ejbPassivate()");
	}
	public void setSessionContext(SessionContext ctx) {
	}
}
David