From "Patwa, Priyank (Cognizant)" <PPriy...@pun.cognizant.com>
Subject RE: Help for using cactus with websphere 4.0 and struts1.0
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:42:44 GMT
Hi Neil,
    thanx for immediate reply.Well as i said i have j2ee.jar that has servlet version 2.2
also i have the struts1.0
the problem is the class ServletRequestMapper is in v2.3 and so its giving me teh error

now i tried replacing the j2ee.jar of websphere with the jar from websphere 5.0
this removes this error but i get a new error for which is somewhat like this:

 <error message="com/ibm/servlet/personalization/sessiontracking/SessionData.getServletContext"
type="org.apache.cactus.client.ServletExceptionWrapper">java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
com/ibm/servlet/personalization/sessiontracking/SessionData.getServletContext at hansen.playground.ListDVDAction.execute(ListDVDAction.java:19)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:484)
at

again i find that the method getServletContext is in version2.3 so its still complicating
things.

Could u please guide me regarding this?

Thanx & Regards,
Priyank Patwa.
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Infotech Park,
Hinjawadi,
Pune 411027,
India.