From Mark Lybarger <marklybar...@wideopenwest.com>
Subject Re: EJB Sample in 1.6dev
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:17:22 GMT
Vincent Massol wrote:

>Hi Mark,
>

>>One final unrelated note.  The guide for seeing up a development
>>environment
>>for the eclipse plugin didn't seem to work. I got through the first
>>

>two
>

>>items ok, but the 3rd had issues.  Specifically, IIRC, i didn't see a
>>"Import plug-ins and fragments rquired by existing workspace plug-ins"
>>radio.  Maybe I don't have the correct version and or other plugins of
>>eclipse (2.1.1)?
>>

>Hmmm... Strange. It was tested on Eclipse 2.1.0 I think. Unfortunately
>nobody is currently working on the Eclipse plugin. This is sad as it is
>a very interesting Cactus integration.
>
>Have you been able to have a working Eclipse environment? The "import
>plug-ins[...]" stuff is simply so that Eclipse resolve dependent plugins
>used by the Cactus plugins. You can also do that manually.
>
>Thanks
>-vincent

Pretty much, yep.  I managed to work my way through all the jar
dependancies and project dependancies.  I'm working with Eclipse 2.1.2
that's been upgraded from 2.1.0 -> 2.1.1 -> 2.1.2.   You're right, this
plugin is a very interesting integration.  Perhaps it can find its way
as part of a larger eclipse integration including Geronimo in the
future.  I'm not so familiar with tomcat plugins as I tend to try and
stay away from any servlet/jsp development.