From "J. B. Rainsberger" <jbra...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: Automated cactus generation tool (was RE: RE: Good bye Tarek (was RE: REPOST: RE: Authentication Failure --> Problem Found))
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:44:43 GMT
Martin Gainty wrote:

> Vincent,
> I would prefer Data Driven (in an automated fashion)
> The earlier suggestion of using an eclipse plugin interrogating xml files
> for JNDI names to generate Bean TestCases is of great interest to me

I don't understand why you want to generate test cases. Maybe it's a
terminology problem.

Do you want to generate test case source code? or merely execute the
same test cases on a variety of data? If it's the latter, then there are
JUnit implementation patterns you can use for this.
--
J. B. Rainsberger,
Diaspar Software Services