From "J. B. Rainsberger" <jbra...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: invoking a private method of a servlet
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:09:26 GMT
Andrew Boyd wrote:

> Thanks for responding.  I must have missed your earlier reply as I just
> joined the mailing list.
>
> Different classloaders sounds like a reasonable suggestion.  How can I check that?
> And even if that is so what can I do about it?

Ask each object's class for its class loader and see whether they are
different objects.

As for what's causing that, I can't be sure. If you confirm that the
classes are loaded by different class loaders, go to your app server
mailing list and ask how that might happen.
--
J. B. Rainsberger,
Diaspar Software Services