From aze N <djouk...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: SV: Cactus & JBoss 3.2.2
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:58:23 GMT
Well,

I put the *.jar in server/min|defautl|all/lib
I modify
server/min|defautl|all/deploy/jbossweb_tomcat*/web.xml
and it seems to work !

I'll continue my tests, thx all for ur help.
Just a last question, could someone tell me what is
cactus.properties and how to use it ?
Thx again.

 --- aze N <djoukit1@yahoo.fr> a écrit : > Hi, thx for
ur answer

> I make the quickstart example work by adding .jar in
> WEB-INF/lib directory of my .war but I'd like to put
> Cactus jars in my container classpath so that Cactus
> will load them using the container Context class
> loader, but i don't know how to make it !!!
> My app's name is test (test.war)
>
> I don't have a cactus.properties ? What is that ?
> I don't know where I have to put the .jar in jboss
> and
> wich web.xml I have to modify, conf/web.xml or
> deploy/jboss-tomcat*/web.xml
>

> Here is my conf/web.xml :

> <!DOCTYPE web-app
>      PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web
> Application 2.3//EN"
>     "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd">
> <web-app>
>
> <!-- Debut ajout SF  -->
>
>     <filter>
>         <filter-name>FilterRedirector</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.cactus.server.FilterTestRedirector</filter-class>
>     </filter>
>
>     <filter-mapping>
>         <filter-name>FilterRedirector</filter-name>
>         <url-pattern>/FilterRedirector</url-pattern>
>     </filter-mapping>
>
>     <servlet>
>
> <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class>
>         <init-param>
>           <param-name>param1</param-name>
>           <param-value>value1 used for
> testing</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>     </servlet>
>
>     <servlet>
>         <servlet-name>JspRedirector</servlet-name>
>         <jsp-file>/jspRedirector.jsp</jsp-file>
>     </servlet>
>
>     <servlet>
>
> <servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner</servlet-class>

=== message truncated ===