From aze N <djouk...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Cactus & JBoss 3.2.2
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:27:49 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to Cactus, and I read the doc online, but I
still have many troubles.
I was able to run the quickstart tutorial under
Tomcat, but I tried to do the same with JBoss and it
does not work :-(
JBoss throws a mapping configuration error for the URI
test/ServletTestRunner !!! I think I have a problem
with my configuration files, but since I'm really new
to Cactus it's pretty tough to find the problem !!!
Even after having read the online docs...

However, I'm able to run the ejb sample using Ant. But
I get an error when the server is already started.
JBoss throws almost the same error : mapping
configuration error for the URI
cactus-test/ServletTestRunner

I'm lost :-(

What have I to change ??? My web.xml file seems to be
ok.

Thx for ur help