From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Strange Error when invoking Cactus tests
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:00:10 GMT

Good catch Chris! Matt, it seems you're loading some resource bundle in
your LoginServletTest constructor... Maybe you have some tests changing
the locale or something like that?

Thanks
-Vincent

java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.ja

> >>va:804)
> >>      [java]     at
> >>java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:773)
> >>      [java]     at
> >>java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:511)
> >>      [java]     at

org.appfuse.webapp.action.LoginServletTest.<init>(LoginServletTest.java: