From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: A problem
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:30:15 GMT
The problem is in the version of httpclient (commons-httpclient 2.0-rc2)
shipped with cactus 1.5-rc1. It seems they have compiled it with JDK
1.4.

You can replace it with commons-httpclient 2.0-rc1 for example.

See http://tinyurl.com/ufsx for the full story.

Thanks
-Vincent

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpState.toString(HttpState.java:634)