From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse plugin
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:56:47 GMT
Hi David,

Several points:
1/ yes it is the latest build available. I'll put a newer build soon
2/ the eclipse plugin is very experimental and not released
3/ you need to read
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/eclipse/index.html to
understand how it works and how to install it. You'll see there are 2
plugins that need to be installed.

If it still fails, please check your .log file in your
workspace/.metadata directory. It may contain useful information.

Thanks
-Vincent