From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Nested conf element in a tomcat4x element
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT
Hi Masoud,

I can't figure what the relationship between your question and the
subject of your email... If it's a new question, please use a valid
subject... :-)

Can you please also explain your question a bit more? I can't understand
it.

Thanks
-Vincent

(http://localhost:8080/appToolKit/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestLoginActio