From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Setting up container datasource w/ Maven
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:16:08 GMT
Hi Eric,

ATM, the only parameter that the cactus/ant integration exposes is the
port on which the container will run. If you need to change any other
parameter, you'll need to provide your own config files.

For tomcat, that means defining the cactus.tomcat4x.config property and
passing it your config file. For example:

cactus.tomcat4x.config = conf/myserver.xml

-Vincent

type="javax.sql.DataSource"
> />
>   <ResourceParams name="jdbc/portal">
>       <parameter>
>         <name>validationQuery</name>
>         <value>SELECT 1</value>
>       </parameter>
>       <parameter>
>         <name>url</name>

<value>jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433;DatabaseName=eFrontOffi
ce