From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: JBoss, Cactus 1.5-b1, and JAAS - problem solved
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:43:19 GMT
Hi Ken,

Thanks for posting back and sorry for the delay in answer... You asked
about the default security-related behavior in Cactus 1.5.

There are none. There's no security behavior active when you use cactus.
Also, AFAIK, nothing was changed from Cactus 1.4.1 except maybe the
addition of form-based authentication but this has not changed anything
in the architecture. Instead of calling new BasicAuthentication(...) in
your beginXXX method you can now call new FormAuthentication(...).

BTW, do you still have FilterTestCase problems?

Thanks
-Vincent