From "David Chelimsky" <da...@chelimsky.org>
Subject Re: NoInitialContextException
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2003 21:26:59 GMT
FYI - I'm using almost the same resin.conf file that I use when just running
the container normally. The only difference is that I moved the directories
all to "." (this seemed necessary to get the container to start up at all).

<caucho.com>
 <java compiler='internal' work-dir='work'/>
 <resource-ref>
 </resource-ref>
 <http-server app-dir='.'>
  <host id=''>
   <war-dir>.</war-dir>
   <war-expand-dir>.</war-expand-dir>
  </host>
 </http-server>
</caucho.com>

The method throwing the error looks like this:

 public static DataSource getDataSource() throws NamingException {
  Context ctx = new InitialContext();
  Context env = (Context) ctx.lookup("java:comp/env");
  DataSource ds = (DataSource) ctx.lookup("/jdbc/cheli");
  return ds;
 }

that's it. If this triggers any ideas for you, please let me know.