From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Using Cactus StrutsTestCase with WAS 4.0 and struts 1.0 and strutstest-2.0.0.jar. ....help needed
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 06:48:16 GMT
Hi Patwa,

Ok, I can answer this one. With Cactus 1.5-rc1 we are bundling
httpclient 2.0-rc2 which has wrongly introduced a dependency on JDK 1.4.
Please download the new Cactus 1.5 final (released last night). It now
packages a new httpclient 2.0-rc2 which has been compiled with JDK 1.3.
If it still does not work, please download httpclient 2.0-rc1.

Thanks
-Vincent

Code))
> 	at java.lang.StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer.java(Compiled
Code))
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.util.CookieUtil.createHttpState_aroundBody15$advice(Co
ok
> ieUtil.java:190)
> 	at
> org.apache.cactus.util.CookieUtil.createHttpState(CookieUtil.java)
>

> And if i include this jar i get the following error:
>
> X Servlet Error-[AdminServlet]: Failed to load servlet:
> java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AdminServlet

> Error Page Exception:
> Error Message: class
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.DefaultServletConfig
> does not implement interface javax.servlet.ServletConfig
> Error Code: 500
> Target Servlet: JSP 1.1 Processor
> Error Stack:
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: class
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.DefaultServletConfig does not implement
> interface javax.servlet.ServletConfig
>      at

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppDispatcherResponse.sendError(WebAppD
is
> patcherResponse.java:97)
>      at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.unknownException(JspServlet.java:45
3)
>      at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:552)
>      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>

> I am unable to understand what is this StringBuffer error that i am
> getting.
> Could u please suggest what mnay the reason.
>
> Sorry for the trouble.
>
> Thanx & Regards,
> Priyank Patwa.
> Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
> Infotech Park,
> Hinjawadi,
> Pune 411027,
> India.
> Ph. 2931100 extn: 2476

StrutsTestCase
> for servlet 2.2, struts 1.0.  Since you have not yet told us what
version
> of
> STC you have I will assume you still have the wrong one.
> This file is called strutstest200-1.0_2.2.zip, size 2103270 bytes.
Get it
> from
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/strutstestcase/strutstest200-
> 1.0_2.2.zip?