From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Regarding unit testing(Cactus)
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:23:54 GMT
Hi Ajay,

There are several sources of information:
- the Cactus web site (copyrighted Apache Software Foundation)
- some presentation I've made public (copyrighted Pivolis), see
http://www.pivolis.com/pdf/Unit_Testing_J2EE_V1.1.pdf
- See also the resource section on the Cactus web site:
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/resources/resources_cactus.html

WARNING: For everything you reuse, make sure you make the copyright
visible in your presentation. This is mandatory.

Thanks
-Vincent