From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: cactus/tomcat4x servletsample problem
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 06:38:16 GMT
Hi,

This probably means you have manually the servlet redirector to your
tomcat web.xml file. You must be using the Ant integration and the
cactifywar task which automatically adds the servlet redirector (and is
not yet intelligent enough to check if it's already there). Thus it gets
added twice...

Thanks
-Vincent

org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:25
40
> )
>         at

org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:25
66
> )
>         at
> org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Digester.java:1061)
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.endNamespaceScope(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleEndElement(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.endElement(Unknown
> Source)
>         at

org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unk
no
> wn
> Source)
>         at

org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDis
pa
> tcher.dispatch(Unknown
> Source)
>         at

org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unkno
wn
> Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1548)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.applicationConfig(ContextConfi
g.
> java:282)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.start(ContextConfig.java:639)

http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg03825.html